JWC Electrical Solutions Ltd works with both domestic clients and commercial business in Bexleyheath and surrounding Kent area ensuring that their electrical connections, services and equipment comply with statutory safety regulations. We are qualified to City and Guilds 2391 Level 3 in Inspection and Testing. We provide (EICR) Electrical Installation Condition Reports (formally Periodic Inspection Reports) that detail the current condition of an existing installation, overall safety and any remedial work required.
Wiring regulations including all electrical equipment, including: fuse board, earthing arrangements, wiring, fixtures and fittings (i.e. lights, sockets, switches), installation methods, loose connections etc.
We cover the Inspection and Testing of the fixed wiring of a property including:
• the consumer unit;
• earth bonding to gas and water pipes;
• damage to switches, sockets and cables and
• full instrument testing of the circuits using a Megger MFT
additional carried out include :
• Continuity of earth conductors
• Continuity of ring final conductors
• Installation resistance
• Earth loop impedance – to verify the earth path back to the transformer
• RCD test to check tripping times and mA setting
• The test involves testing circuits at the consumer unit
• includes a visual inspection as well as an instrumental test.